Orchard Hospital offers salaries that are competitive for our area and a positive work environment. Acknowledging that our employees are our greatest asset, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare coverage for you and your family, retirement plans, paid time off, employee assistance program and much more.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – PTO allows you more flexibility in scheduling time away from work. The annual PTO allowance is based on your length of service. Typically, PTO days are used for recognized holidays, sick days and vacation days.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Counseling and referral service that is available to full time and part time employees and their immediate family members.
- Excellent Health, Welfare, and Retirement Benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Tax Shelter Annuity
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Childcare/Medical Expenses
- Malpractice and Liability Insurance
- Additional benefits offered:
- On Call Pay
- Relocation Assistance (Per approval)
- Shift Differential Pay
As a diverse organization, Orchard Hospital offers a wide range of valuable and market-competitive benefits and programs designed to support the well-being of employees and their families in the areas of health, finances, work, and life.