The department of CardioPulmonary/Neurology Services at Orchard Hospital is staffed twenty-four hours per day providing the only acute care cardiology and pulmonary services on the highway 99 corridor between Sacramento and Chico.
All staff are graduates of accredited CardioPulmonary Science programs and posses Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science Degrees. In addition to outpatient testing staff routinely provides inpatient care in the emergency room, acute care, and skilled nursing unit.
The following diagnostic and therapeutic services are provided:
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis
- Static and Walking Oximetry Evaluation
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Bronchodilator Therapy/Small Volume Nebulizer
- Ventilator Care
- CPAP Therapy
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- 24 Holter Monitoring
- Treadmill Stress Testing (TMST)
COMING SOON: Stress Echocardiograms
Outpatient tests may be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, please call 530.846.5671.