Onsite Digital Radiology
The Medical Specialty Center—Your Everyday Health Care Clinic—is proud to offer the latest technology onsite in digital radiology. Instead of X-ray film, digital radiography uses a digital image. It produces less radiation to the patient and is an easier way for your doctor to view your X-rays.
The Medical Specialty Center offers state-of-the-art, low radiation digital X-ray services to assist in diagnosing many orthopedic problems as well as non-orthopedic conditions. We have the ability to perform and read X-rays on adults and children of all ages. All of our X-rays are read by a radiologist.
Common orthopedic conditions diagnosable by X-ray include:
- Hair-line bone fractures
- Stress fractures of bones in the foot
- Fractures in any bone
- Knee conditions
- Dislocations (shoulder, elbow) and pediatric hip dislocations
- Tail-bone fractures from a fall bone infections
Urgent and emergency care problems picked up by X-ray include:
- Glass, wood and metal foreign bodies
- Penetrating injuries like penetrating fish hooks, dog bites related tissue damage
- Swallowed Foreign Bodies that are opaque to X-rays.
For more information, please call (530) 846-9080.
Your Everyday Health Care Clinic
284 Spruce Street
Gridley, CA 95948
Main Contact Number (530) 846-9080
Fax Number (530) 846-5708
Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am–5:00pm